Conspiracy!

Discussion and suggestions regarding the site and/or forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Kalistra
Novice Crafter

Conspiracy!

Post by Kalistra »

I have been updating the flora resources 5 or 6 times per week on here for a while now and at last something (almost) sensational has spawned on Eclipse!

Yet when I come to do the entry for it the catagory for it is missing?!? Where have Talus Tubers gone?!? I can't find them when I filter by either 'All Planets' or 'Talus'

Anyway the resource is Isriw 977, 923, 975, 987 if anyones interested from Eclipse :)
Sobuno
Developer

Re: Conspiracy!

Post by Sobuno »

I see them, added by you, on both 'All Planets' and 'Talus'. Note that the resource class is Talusian Vegetable Tubers, not just Talus Tubers :)

Here's the direct link to the resource: http://www.swgcraft.org/dev/show_resour ... id=1220845
Kalistra
Novice Crafter

Post by Kalistra »

Yeah I can see them now, someone must have added the stats as I hadn't got around to that yet
Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno »

Kalistra wrote:Yeah I can see them now, someone must have added the stats as I hadn't got around to that yet
Yep, that would be me :) I didn't even notice you had already added it (Even though it is mentioned when you add a resource - my screen fills up with all sorts of debug information instead due to being in developer-mode) until I went to the Current Resources page after I had added it.
Kalistra
Novice Crafter

Post by Kalistra »

Hehe nps, its the first time in months of updating I've found an uber resource!

Yay me :p
Nitebytes
Novice Crafter

Post by Nitebytes »

Cheers for the heads up. I'll let helpful friendly Domestic know (my step-daughter), which means I'll be one dropping in a harvester or two ...
Server: Eclipse
Guild: Orion
Toons:
Cha'guar Gotha'kon:- Engineer and Geneticist
Kay'leigh:- Dancer, Musician & Plastic Surgeon
Quay-Shi:- Gun for Hire & Interior Designer
Kay'le:- Naritus Refugee, Medic & Beastmaster