ilict goods ?

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

outlawmonkey
Novice Crafter

ilict goods ?

Post by outlawmonkey »

i have only been playing 2 weeks and made a trader and a smugler.... on space missions i have goten " you have receved illict goods" but they dont show up in my invintory... how do i find them some one help please, thanks !
Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: ilict goods ?

Post by Monty Burns »

outlawmonkey wrote:i have only been playing 2 weeks and made a trader and a smugler.... on space missions i have goten " you have receved illict goods" but they dont show up in my invintory... how do i find them some one help please, thanks !

They are the starters for smuggler missions I think.

On the SWG website it has this to say:

Smuggling: Tricks of the Trade

Contraband

"Well, that's the trick, isn't it? And it's going to cost you something extra. Ten thousand in advance..."

* Some Smuggling missions start when you find Contraband.

* There are 25 possible Contraband items that can be found anywhere in the galaxy at any time.

* Contraband is found as loot. When you kill an enemy on the ground, check the corpse for contraband by using the radial menu. Select the option, "Find Illicit Goods".

* If you kill an enemy in space, the contraband will appear in your inventory just like other types of space loot.

* When you find contraband, take it to a Broker for the next part of your adventure. Brokers will give you more general information and assign a specific smuggling mission.

Smuggling the Goods

"Lando's not a system, he's a man. Lando Calrissian. He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him."

* Once you find contraband, you can take it to any of the smuggling Brokers located throughout the galaxy. There is a Broker named Barak in Bestine on Tatooine (-1049, -3538) that can start your smuggling career, but there are many Brokers to discover.

* When you speak with a Broker, he will give you more information about the various smuggling missions and delivery assignments available.

* If you don't have any contraband, you can also go directly to a Broker for smuggling missions.

* Some Brokers already have contraband that needs to be delivered safely to their customers...for a price.

* Once you take a smuggling mission, it's up to you to run the goods to the Broker's customer.

* Broker's clients are underworld criminals, so there's always an element of danger involved. Smugglers can expect to be randomly attacked while delivering contraband so be on guard!

* Once the contraband is successfully delivered, you will win the mission and be rewarded with credits and Underworld Faction.

* If you die at any time during a smuggling mission, the mission fails.

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.co ... e=features
outlawmonkey
Novice Crafter

Re: ilict goods ?

Post by outlawmonkey »

Thank you for the strait answere~ right on target... !!