Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.
Moderator: Forum Moderator
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
i have only been playing 2 weeks and made a trader and a smugler.... on space missions i have goten " you have receved illict goods" but they dont show up in my invintory... how do i find them some one help please, thanks !
outlawmonkey wrote:i have only been playing 2 weeks and made a trader and a smugler.... on space missions i have goten " you have receved illict goods" but they dont show up in my invintory... how do i find them some one help please, thanks !
They are the starters for smuggler missions I think.
On the SWG website it has this to say:
Smuggling: Tricks of the Trade
"Well, that's the trick, isn't it? And it's going to cost you something extra. Ten thousand in advance..."
* Some Smuggling missions start when you find Contraband.
* There are 25 possible Contraband items that can be found anywhere in the galaxy at any time.
* Contraband is found as loot. When you kill an enemy on the ground, check the corpse for contraband by using the radial menu. Select the option, "Find Illicit Goods".
* If you kill an enemy in space, the contraband will appear in your inventory just like other types of space loot.
* When you find contraband, take it to a Broker for the next part of your adventure. Brokers will give you more general information and assign a specific smuggling mission.
Smuggling the Goods
"Lando's not a system, he's a man. Lando Calrissian. He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him."
* Once you find contraband, you can take it to any of the smuggling Brokers located throughout the galaxy. There is a Broker named Barak in Bestine on Tatooine (-1049, -3538) that can start your smuggling career, but there are many Brokers to discover.
* When you speak with a Broker, he will give you more information about the various smuggling missions and delivery assignments available.
* If you don't have any contraband, you can also go directly to a Broker for smuggling missions.
* Some Brokers already have contraband that needs to be delivered safely to their customers...for a price.
* Once you take a smuggling mission, it's up to you to run the goods to the Broker's customer.
* Broker's clients are underworld criminals, so there's always an element of danger involved. Smugglers can expect to be randomly attacked while delivering contraband so be on guard!
* Once the contraband is successfully delivered, you will win the mission and be rewarded with credits and Underworld Faction.
* If you die at any time during a smuggling mission, the mission fails.
http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.co ... e=features
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests