Any Ahazi Tailors out there?

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Tailor Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Renunciate
Novice Crafter

Any Ahazi Tailors out there?

Post by Renunciate » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:06 pm

I need a schematic made for the synthetic fabic panels, or whatever the heck they are called. The high end (used to be Master Architect) furniture requires panels from a factory crate.

If you are a tailor on Ahazi and can help me, please send email to Cietina or post here with information about how much of what resource will be needed for schematic plus full factory run and what you'll charge me to make the schematic. (I have a factory to run it in, so your only cost will be time spent meeting with me and making the schematic.)

Thanks in advance.

Cietina Schiff of Ahazi

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:52 pm

Im not on Ahazi, but I can tell you that any tailor will have factory crates of synthetic cloth. We say architects never have enough walls, well tailors never have enough synthetic cloth. By the way, it is synthetic cloth that you need, not fiber panels. Tailors make and use both.
Synthetic Cloth uses 16 fiberplast and 4 Inert Petro, so the resources are not large, even for an entire factory run (or not large, by architect standards) and quality does not matter. You will need a "Wearables" factory (clothing/armor) to make the cloth.

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:44 pm

This is very true. You're best bet is to look on the vendor search and see who selling tailor products. Then send them an email and ask if they can do a factory run for you. Should last a long time for your furniture production.

Renunciate
Novice Crafter

Post by Renunciate » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:01 am

Thanks for the quick replies and suggestions. I do have a wearables factory from back in the day. (It's currently being used for storage, hehehe...)

Great idea looking for folks selling tailor items on the bazaar and vendors. I'll also do a little traveling around to see if I run across a vendor or three that just isn't registered for some reason.

Fortunately, or unfortunately as the case may be, the only furniture specific resources I have so far are the Kelsh Copper and Dath Leathery Hides, so it's not like I NEED those crates RIGHT NOW. :lol:

Cietina of Ahazi

Cashbox
Novice Crafter

Re: Any Ahazi Tailors out there?

Post by Cashbox » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Could someone come up with a list of which of the Dathomir Witches theme park clothing schems are wearable by males? It's quite disappointing to grind the quests for the trade-in items, then find out that your male toon cant wear the clothing.

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Any Ahazi Tailors out there?

Post by Sobuno » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Cashbox wrote:Could someone come up with a list of which of the Dathomir Witches theme park clothing schems are wearable by males? It's quite disappointing to grind the quests for the trade-in items, then find out that your male toon cant wear the clothing.
My source* says that it appears neither footwear, legwear nor anything worn on the torso is usable by males

* My source might be really, really unreliable so I would love a confirmation on this.