+4 RE chance

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on Reverse Engineering.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Catfish
Novice Crafter

+4 RE chance

Post by Catfish » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:02 pm

So I've RE'd for quite a while on Gorath server as Ba'Donk A'Donk (a domestic trader). I heard rumor that there was the possibility of creating +4 RE chance on the weapon and chest peice, but not the shirt. I have not been able to figure out the process. I've found something about an inherant +1, but don't know what that is. Could someone detail the process for me, to include whatever one might need to select in the expertise window, if that is where this +1 thing comes from. Thanks in advance guys.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: +4 RE chance

Post by Zimoon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:19 pm

While crafting these items there can be added optional enhancers, note while crafting. One of them can be a modifier item, I just don't recall the name atm (sitting at work), with +1 REChance. Then you add a common SEA with +3 REChance plus whatever to the socket. Which adds to +4.

/Zimoon

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:19 pm

By the way, welcome around Catfish, the community here at SWGCraft is growing, feel warmly welcomed.

/Zimoon

Catfish
Novice Crafter

Post by Catfish » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:37 pm

Well that gives me more info than I had, and thanks for the welcome. So is it only the munitions crafter, making chest peices, and weapons that can add this +1 item at the crafting stage? or does the DE do it for the weapon even though they can only make one weapon now? What is the item added in the crafting stage of the weapon or chest peice? I'm about to build my set on flury where I've just started palying this last month, but have not narowed in enough on the how to, lol. Any help is very welcome. Thanks guys.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:00 am

It's something only Munitions Traders can do, which means I know nothing about it. :roll:

Jamiser
Novice Crafter

Post by Jamiser » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:31 pm

For weapons it's called a Weapon Power Bit. It is made with a regular power bit (+24) and a RE chance mod bit. This is crafted into the weapon core giving it a +1 to RE chance in the crafted weapon. This mod is permanent and cannot be removed. The same process is possible for an armosmith in a chestplate with an Armor Power Bit.

Jamiser