Corellian Fried Ice Cream

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

Corellian Fried Ice Cream

Post by wrackspurt » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:01 pm

Has anybody actually made this? I read the swg wiki page, got the fryer and the materials then noticed how much Exceptional Milk and Eggs were going for and decided against it.

dmac1024
Novice Crafter

Re: Corellian Fried Ice Cream

Post by dmac1024 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:53 pm

I have done it. I didn't pay anyone, I just gathered the materials myself. Forage for the rare food component, search lairs until I got an exceptional egg sample then kept milking Tat beasties until I got the milk sample (Cu Pa and Bantha are usually good for this. The normal stuff I gave to my Domestic trader to make bantha butter) :)

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

Post by wrackspurt » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:10 pm

Yeah, I have one milk and two eggs, and decided to sell rather than see what they would become. What kind of properties does the Ice Cream have?

dmac1024
Novice Crafter

Post by dmac1024 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:16 am

The one time I tried it, it had a SERIOUS negative buff. :evil: The caption after I ate it read "Did you expect fried ice cream to be good for you?" or something like that. The rumor is depending on the rare food component, there may be a positive buff out there. You would need to do some research on various SWG forums to see if there ever was a positive buff result, or at least what has already been tried.