Hi guys

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Fulgin
Novice Crafter

Hi guys

Post by Fulgin » Thu May 31, 2007 10:01 am

woot! another forum to read at work :D

I've recently moved to Chimeara from Tarq and started afresh. I've taken up crafting again (was a WS/DE/SW mainly on Tarq) after pretty much not doing any for over a year.

This time I've gone AS with a Ranger as my second toon (well, he's iconically an Officer, but he lives as a Ranger :wink: ).

I'm glad to see that SWGcraft is still alive and well and as useful as ever.

Tyfo
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tyfo » Thu May 31, 2007 12:03 pm

Well, this is the new SWGCraft. ;)

Slyvampy
Lead Developer

Post by Slyvampy » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:20 pm

welcome :)

Good to see another Chimmie :P

We will soon be launching our first release of the site, next week should see a major update to the dev site as well.

So keep watching.
Slyvampy
Founder, SWGCraft.org
http://www.swgcraft.org

Sakh
Novice Crafter

Post by Sakh » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:01 pm

Welcome Fulgin!

And *cheers for Slyvampi* thank You Slyvampi, this was the information, that I wanted to ask for ^^ (as now I really can't follow things lately... and rumors (such as SWGCraft's domain only will expire in 2008 etc.) made me to be totally confused).

Anyhow, I'm waiting for the start. I haven't posted any res for months, to neither of the sites - and tbh I start to miss this act (and the useful informations about the current resources). :)

So just keep up the good work *crosses fingers* :wink:

PS.: And thanks for all the Devs' work, of course.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:03 pm

Sakh wrote: Anyhow, I'm waiting for the start. I haven't posted any res for months, to neither of the sites - and tbh I start to miss this act (and the useful informations about the current resources).
You can just post resources to the swgcraft.com site for the time being: resources entered into that site is automaticly (Every hour) imported into our database and flagged as not being a test resource

Sakh
Novice Crafter

Post by Sakh » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:47 am

Sobuno wrote:
Sakh wrote: Anyhow, I'm waiting for the start. I haven't posted any res for months, to neither of the sites - and tbh I start to miss this act (and the useful informations about the current resources).
You can just post resources to the swgcraft.com site for the time being: resources entered into that site is automaticly (Every hour) imported into our database and flagged as not being a test resource
Ahh, ok, great news. Thanks for the information and the answer. :)