Fooman's Crafting Tool

Ideas and discussions on third party tools and utilities

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Gladious
Novice Crafter

Fooman's Crafting Tool

Post by Gladious » Sun May 18, 2008 12:41 pm

Hello,

I am about to return to my WS business (I did it pre-cu and in the cu) and I am now on the lookout for Fooman's crafting tool. Are there anyone out there who has one set up for weaponsmith? I know it was on the old swgcraft.com site but that is now unavailable.

Regards, Gladious

Hodru
I've been here for 30 days and all I get is this lousy rank?!?!

Re: Fooman's Crafting Tool

Post by Hodru » Mon May 19, 2008 12:10 am

It's still around on the net in a few places. It's not been updated though since the combat upgrade happened, and is totally out of date for the new system.

Still, it makes a useful tool for tracking resource inventory, and somewhat useful for still making recommendations for what to harvest.

Gladious
Novice Crafter

Post by Gladious » Mon May 19, 2008 4:50 am

Hodru wrote:It's still around on the net in a few places. It's not been updated though since the combat upgrade happened, and is totally out of date for the new system.

Still, it makes a useful tool for tracking resource inventory, and somewhat useful for still making recommendations for what to harvest.
I supposed it could always be updated. I know of a guy on my server who has the tool updated, but will all his additions so he is not interested in sharing it.

All the places on the net I have found link back to swgcraft.com, which is dead ;)

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Mon May 19, 2008 7:29 am

Is this the one you're looking for: http://www.truegalaxies.com/forums/show ... hp?t=11281?

Gladious
Novice Crafter

Post by Gladious » Mon May 19, 2008 12:51 pm

Nope, thank you very much - I hope it was what I was looking for ;)

Hodru

Post by Hodru » Tue May 20, 2008 3:01 pm

That link is where I got it from most recently. I attempted to update the tool long ago (pre-NGE) and had no luck. I thought I knew what I was doing enough to attempt it, but ended up breaking the whole thing. If anyone with the know how wanted to collaborate, I'd be more than willing to put in the effort to get it up to date. Just would need some direction.

Gladious
Novice Crafter

Post by Gladious » Sun May 25, 2008 11:55 am

Hodru wrote:That link is where I got it from most recently. I attempted to update the tool long ago (pre-NGE) and had no luck. I thought I knew what I was doing enough to attempt it, but ended up breaking the whole thing. If anyone with the know how wanted to collaborate, I'd be more than willing to put in the effort to get it up to date. Just would need some direction.
That was my thought too, but I think it will be too much work!

It really annoys me that I know one who has an updated version, but he won't share it for anything :)

Hodru

Post by Hodru » Tue May 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Someone here said they would post an updated version this week. The thread is in the 3rd party utilities section of this board. I'm anxiously awaiting. :D

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue May 27, 2008 4:43 pm

Ooops, overlooked that this should be in the 3rd party forum rather than WS, since Fooman is not only WS.
Yes, a nearby thread is about Fooman being updated.
/Zimoon