Missing schematics

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the schematics.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Sobuno
Developer

Missing schematics

Post by Sobuno » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:29 pm

What is the precise name of the schematic?
What box is it granted at?
What complexity level does it have?
How much XP does it grant (If unknown, just say unknown)?
What resources does it require?
What components does it require (And which ones need to be identical or are optional)?
What swgcraft_id should the schematic use?

A short description of the created item's purpose would be nice too :)

Screenshots may be useful too

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Missing schematics

Post by Sobuno » Sat May 03, 2008 9:14 pm

All schematics that had been entered here should have been added now. Deleted some of the posts and moved the rest to 'Discussion from "Missing Schematics"'

Valtier
Novice Crafter

Post by Valtier » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:49 pm

I was researching Engineering schematics and noticed five were missing. Unfortunately, the only information I can give you at the moment is the name of the schematics...
Edit: I uploaded the schematic sreenshots to the swg wiki, updated this post with links and included the Skill Needed categories as they are named in the swgcraft db. Hopefully that's all the information you need.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:55 pm

Valtier wrote:I was researching Engineering schematics and noticed five were missing. Unfortunately, the only information I can give you at the moment is the name of the schematics...
Edit: I uploaded the schematic sreenshots to the swg wiki, updated this post with links and included the Skill Needed categories as they are named in the swgcraft db. Hopefully that's all the information you need.
Are the screenshots from after Game Update 5? :)

EDIT: And they should all be in the database now

Valtier
Novice Crafter

Post by Valtier » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:17 pm

Sobuno wrote:Are the screenshots from after Game Update 5? :)

EDIT: And they should all be in the database now
Yes they are after GU5. I just took those screenshots a few days ago and uploaded them to swgwiki same day.

Thank you for adding them to swgcraft and updating the swgwiki links too!

Onyx
Chef Forum Moderator

Post by Onyx » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:13 pm

Missing? or just not displaying?

I just realized that many of the original artisan schematics--which were granted to either two or three professions at the NGE--are not showing up. The few that are, are not showing all the skills required. The skill-names on these items changed at chapter 5 so that they were profession specific but granted to multiple professions (i.e. domestics fundamentals 2 or engineering fundamentals 2)

For example:

Small Glass (from the old artisan food line which was given to domestics and engineers) only shows up as being granted at engineering fundamentals 1 but is also granted at domestic fundamentals 1.

Droid Battery (from the old artisan engineering line which was granted to engineers, munitions and structures) is not listed at all (though is granted at engineering fundamentals 2, munitions fundamentals 2 and structures fundamentals 2)

Did I miss discussion on this and how it might be handled? I'm wondering if some of the schematics are in the database but just not displaying?
Onyx, Chef Forum Moderator

Whitley's Fine Food & Drinks
Open for business since June 2004 -- Twilight's End, Naboo (-3036, 5300), Kettemoor

Official Domestic Goods Senator

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Onyx wrote:Did I miss discussion on this and how it might be handled? I'm wondering if some of the schematics are in the database but just not displaying?
I don't think it has been discussed, but I did know that at least a few schematics should have more than one minimum level required. It would require some modifications in the database design to allow for this.

Ibaum
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Ibaum » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:27 pm

I know all the factional armors are missing... I posted a request for armorsmiths to put them up in their forum, but nobody has replied. I'd provide information, but I'm a structures guy. The names that I know are:

Rebel Assault Armor
Rebel Battle Armor
Rebel Recon Armor
/Ibaum

Pyr0
Novice Crafter

Post by Pyr0 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Hey All,

Crafted Bounty Hunter Armor Is Missing

I know of the top of my head it requires 11 Cores i will update this post with the details when i next craft a piece :)

Pyr0

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:31 am

Pyr0 wrote:Hey All,

Crafted Bounty Hunter Armor Is Missing

I know of the top of my head it requires 11 Cores i will update this post with the details when i next craft a piece :)

Pyr0
Let me just welcome you here :D
And we are looking forward to every submission.
/Zimoon

Malane
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Malane » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:25 pm

01) Have taken some screen shots of the schems for several "deconstructed" weapons that are missing, didn't take note of the skill required to learn them unfortunately but all other info should be available from screenie :D

Will be repeating this post until I've added all screenies, please bear with me :p
Attachments
BlackSunExecutionersHack01.JPG
BlackSunExecutionersHack01.JPG (102 KiB) Viewed 20811 times
BlackHandAnnihilator01.JPG
BlackHandAnnihilator01.JPG (112.73 KiB) Viewed 20806 times
BlackbaneNail01.JPG
BlackbaneNail01.JPG (102.5 KiB) Viewed 20810 times
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Malane
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Malane » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:27 pm

02) Have taken some screen shots of the schems for several "deconstructed" weapons that are missing, didn't take note of the skill required to learn them unfortunately but all other info should be available from screenie :D

Will be repeating this post until I've added all screenies, please bear with me :p
Attachments
FeatherweightFWG5Pistol01.JPG
FeatherweightFWG5Pistol01.JPG (111.12 KiB) Viewed 20811 times
CrusaderMXXHeavyRifle01.JPG
CrusaderMXXHeavyRifle01.JPG (130.64 KiB) Viewed 20807 times
BladeOfNyenthioris01.JPG
BladeOfNyenthioris01.JPG (100.81 KiB) Viewed 20806 times
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Malane
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Malane » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:29 pm

03) Have taken some screen shots of the schems for several "deconstructed" weapons that are missing, didn't take note of the skill required to learn them unfortunately but all other info should be available from screenie :D

Attachments
P8LampreyPistol01.JPG
P8LampreyPistol01.JPG (117.81 KiB) Viewed 20800 times
NymsSlug-ThrowerCarb01.JPG
NymsSlug-ThrowerCarb01.JPG (117.05 KiB) Viewed 20796 times
MasterCraftedEE3Carb01.JPG
MasterCraftedEE3Carb01.JPG (126.2 KiB) Viewed 20796 times

Malane
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Malane » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:31 pm

04) Have taken some screen shots of the schems for several "deconstructed" weapons that are missing, didn't take note of the skill required to learn them unfortunately but all other info should be available from screenie :D

Attachments
SforRepublicCarb01.JPG
SforRepublicCarb01.JPG (111.33 KiB) Viewed 20796 times
RedHydraZ-5.JPG
RedHydraZ-5.JPG (115.03 KiB) Viewed 20791 times
ProtonCarb01.JPG
ProtonCarb01.JPG (107.94 KiB) Viewed 20791 times

Malane
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Malane » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:33 pm

05) Have taken some screen shots of the schems for several "deconstructed" weapons that are missing, didn't take note of the skill required to learn them unfortunately but all other info should be available from screenie :D

Attachments
TrandoshanHuntersRifleMark1B01.JPG
TrandoshanHuntersRifleMark1B01.JPG (114.74 KiB) Viewed 20788 times
TenlossDXR-6DisruptorRifle01.JPG
TenlossDXR-6DisruptorRifle01.JPG (111.56 KiB) Viewed 20790 times
TchotcheePistol01.JPG
TchotcheePistol01.JPG (108.25 KiB) Viewed 20788 times