Trivial Question Driving Me Nuts!

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Tailor Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Bangalore007
Novice Crafter

Trivial Question Driving Me Nuts!

Post by Bangalore007 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:18 pm

This is a really dumb use of a terrific resource but I am behind the firewall at work and I am going crazy! Be nice!

There is a small pack-like container that holds 10 or 20 items instead of the 50 a pack holds. It looks like a purse but is merely a container.

I realize that I will have the answer when I get home but... Please take me out of my misery and give me its name!!!!! :?
"You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours." - Yogi Berra

Sregnif
Novice Crafter

Cargo Pocket

Post by Sregnif » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:48 pm

I think you are thinking of a Cargo Pocket. The problem is there was a loot item called a cargo pocket that held 20 items but not craftable. Then there was a Craftable cargo pocket that was a component item used in other items but I could be wrong.
Sregnif Eulb
Master Droid Engineer
Wanderhome Naboo
Ville Sura

Bangalore007
Novice Crafter

Re: Cargo Pocket

Post by Bangalore007 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:09 pm

Sregnif wrote:I think you are thinking of a Cargo Pocket. The problem is there was a loot item called a cargo pocket that held 20 items but not craftable. Then there was a Craftable cargo pocket that was a component item used in other items but I could be wrong.
Thanks for the response! :D

I know about the looted cargo pocket and dearly wish that I could make them but this actually looks like a purse. When you "Drop" it, it rests on the floor instead of hanging in the air like a pack. Maybe it, too, is a loot only item. :?

Thanks again for taking a stab at it, tho!
"You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours." - Yogi Berra

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:57 pm

There is another loot item called a "satchel" that may be what you are thinking of, it holds 20 items and the artwork is different then the cargo pocket. Ild say it looks like a purse.

Bangalore007
Novice Crafter

Post by Bangalore007 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:02 pm

Savacc wrote:There is another loot item called a "satchel" that may be what you are thinking of, it holds 20 items and the artwork is different then the cargo pocket. Ild say it looks like a purse.
I WILL BEAR YOUR CHILDREN!!!!! :lol:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Feralmonkey
Artisan Forum Moderator

Post by Feralmonkey » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:02 am

Bangalore007 wrote:
Savacc wrote:There is another loot item called a "satchel" that may be what you are thinking of, it holds 20 items and the artwork is different then the cargo pocket. Ild say it looks like a purse.
I WILL BEAR YOUR CHILDREN!!!!! :lol:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
That brings many wrong visuals.
Kerrimumykamm Former Master Jedi Ahazi
Feralmonkey Former Master Domestics Ahazi

Feralmonkey play tester of Basilisk on the EMU
Feralmonkey Master Rifles but doing the Hologrind on Exile of the EMU

I helped uncover the Stormtubber plot with Eevaa