Page 1 of 1
Racial restrictions on clothing
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:48 pm
Could someone put up a list of which races are unable to wear what types/slots of clothing?
...or perhaps point me toward a FAQ that shows this?
I'm considering making an Ithorian alt (another crafter), or maybe a Sullustan, and I want to figure out whether my crafting/RE-ing will suffer for missing out on one-or-more potential clothing/armor sockets.
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:28 pm
What items are race-restricted?
* Trandoshans cannot wear boots, shoes or gloves
* Twi'leks cannot wear "normal" hats, only special Twi'lek hats. However all races can wear the chef hats, except Ithorians who have their own version.
* Wookiees can only wear Wookiee gear, belts, and bandoliers, and other races cannot wear it.
* Ithorians can only wear Ithorian wearables, and other races cannot wear them. Ithorians can wear normal backpacks, bandoliers, and belts.
* Rodians cannot wear the grand healer robe.
* Mon Calamaris cannot wear long gloves
From the Tailor FAQ here
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:16 pm
Aha, exactly the kind of list (and link) I needed.
Thank you, Kelsaka!
Re: Racial restrictions on clothing
Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:20 pm
I don't know why mon cals can't wear gloves! I always wanted to wear those heavy duty mad scientist kind of gloves
I know we have that wide part by our wrists, but a Sports Wrap bring it down to size so hmph