Tailor Loot?

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Tailor Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Bangalore007
Novice Crafter

Tailor Loot?

Post by Bangalore007 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:06 pm

I have suddenly started getting Crystaline Clothing Treatment (name may not be exact) from CL90 NPC BH Marks. Since the high-level Elites and Bosses are supposed to have stopped dropping true junk (i.e. dented metal cases), I presume that they have some sort of value.

Can any Tailors tell me if it is worth my while to sell or should I just use it to RE?
"You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours." - Yogi Berra

Cerceuil
Forum Moderator

Post by Cerceuil » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:43 pm

they were used in a schematic that one got from the old Jabba theme park. I dont know if that is still available or not in some loot form. I would guess the CCT's are either still in the loot basket and havnt been removed, or they will be introducing another/same schematic back in the game.

they were used to make the Exquisite Dancers thingee with bonus' who knows...they may be putting them back in.

Onyx
Chef Forum Moderator

Post by Onyx » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:28 pm

Crystalline Clothing Treatment is the exact name. And they are serialized (i.e. have a serial number).

They were only used in the Exquisite Dancer's Leotard which, as Cerc said was an old reward schematic that is no longer granted. Schems are still around though, but the mod on them is outdated.

They never really stopped dropping, but it would indeed be nice to see a need for them again.

On a lighter note, unless they have changed the artwork for them, try dropping one in your house--they used to be HUGE lol.
Onyx, Chef Forum Moderator

Whitley's Fine Food & Drinks
Open for business since June 2004 -- Twilight's End, Naboo (-3036, 5300), Kettemoor

Official Domestic Goods Senator

Feralmonkey
Artisan Forum Moderator

Post by Feralmonkey » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:58 am

I made a bunch of these a while back and I still sell a few on a rare occasion, despite the fact the mods don't work anymore.
Kerrimumykamm Former Master Jedi Ahazi
Feralmonkey Former Master Domestics Ahazi

Feralmonkey play tester of Basilisk on the EMU
Feralmonkey Master Rifles but doing the Hologrind on Exile of the EMU

I helped uncover the Stormtubber plot with Eevaa