What game do YOU play?

Discuss anything and everything in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

Re: What game do YOU play?

Post by wrackspurt » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:56 pm

Also for any of you Naboo Bio-Engineers, if you're into retro-gaming, Lucasarts made a game called Gungan Frontier where you have to balance an entire ecosystem on one of Naboo's moons after terraforming it. You actually learn a lot about Naboo's wildlife and the extremely delicate balance of a planet's ecology.

CasualMaker
Novice Crafter

Post by CasualMaker » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:24 pm

wrackspurt wrote:Also for any of you Naboo Bio-Engineers, if you're into retro-gaming, Lucasarts made a game called Gungan Frontier where you have to balance an entire ecosystem on one of Naboo's moons after terraforming it. You actually learn a lot about Naboo's wildlife and the extremely delicate balance of a planet's ecology.
I got it for Christmas or a birthday once; it's still in the shrinkwrap. To be fair, so is the X-Wing game I got at the same time. I always meant to get around to checking them out...

On a vaguely related note, I saw this week that the Emu has fixed the bug with sampled resources not stacking together, and crafting is expected on the Core3 test server soon. Tat, Cor and Dath are the only planets up and running, and all of the shuttleports on Tat are now open (it was just Anchorhead and Bestine for the longest time).

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Thu May 22, 2008 3:40 pm

Belisama wrote:Hoi,

I still play SWG (since 2003 no break exept vacation). But at the moment i also play The Witcher (offline RPG)

best
beli
Yeah The Witcher is a uber rpg. I've been playing that as well I hear an expansion is in the works, My main mmo atm is EQ2.

Tyfo
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tyfo » Tue May 27, 2008 6:24 am

I play a lot of Team Fortress 2 and Age of Conan at the moment.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Tue May 27, 2008 7:03 am

Tyfo wrote:I do not play nearly enough Team Fortress 2, but a lot of Age of Conan at the moment.
Fixed

Tyfo
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tyfo » Wed May 28, 2008 7:53 pm

Sobuno wrote:
Tyfo wrote:I do not play nearly enough Team Fortress 2, but a lot of Age of Conan at the moment.
Fixed
Pfft, I play nearly every time you do ... I just quit a lot faster. :p

Lokisdesire
Novice Crafter

Post by Lokisdesire » Thu May 29, 2008 6:02 pm

I would like to see SWG again but I can't for the life of me remember my password or login, just to see how its changed and if my houses are still littering the place. But I play Eve-online, Ezekial Crow is the name if any one plays, and COD4.

exhibit69
Novice Crafter

Post by exhibit69 » Fri May 30, 2008 6:16 am

You mean , besides SWG? I also regularly play Dawn of War, and try my hand at some free online poker, i.e. the kind played without money involved.
P.S. Cannot remember password? do you remember the e-mail account you registered under? if so, you can use SOE's tools to first recover your account name, and then your password.

Lokisdesire
Novice Crafter

Post by Lokisdesire » Fri May 30, 2008 7:16 am

exhibit69 wrote:You mean , besides SWG? I also regularly play Dawn of War, and try my hand at some free online poker, i.e. the kind played without money involved.
P.S. Cannot remember password? do you remember the e-mail account you registered under? if so, you can use SOE's tools to first recover your account name, and then your password.
Thank you for the tip, Now if I can just remember which email it was on...