What game do YOU play?

Discuss anything and everything in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

xorbok
Forum Moderator

What game do YOU play?

Post by xorbok » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:27 pm

With the topics below talking about other games that are out or are coming out in the near future, i was wondering what games people are playing. I have taken a break at least, again, from SWG and am back playing WoW. I am getting a bit bored of that too and am thinking of changing servers for a change of scenery, but enough about me.

What R U playing now?
ImageImage

CasualMaker
Novice Crafter

Re: What game do YOU play?

Post by CasualMaker » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:30 pm

xorbok wrote:With the topics below talking about other games that are out or are coming out in the near future, i was wondering what games people are playing. I have taken a break at least, again, from SWG and am back playing WoW. I am getting a bit bored of that too and am thinking of changing servers for a change of scenery, but enough about me.

What R U playing now?
City of Heroes, and checking out the progress on the emulator every week or two.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Only MMORPG I am playing is WoW, have been that way since February 2006 (Well, with a few trials at other games).

Regarding other games, I am playing all sorts of games (Fifa, Hitman, online games, MSN games :P etc.)

kelsaka
Intermediate Crafter

Post by kelsaka » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:09 pm

Online I only play SWG, but I've also got a handful of Wii and DS games I play too.
~ Kelsaka Rymi ~
SWG Cover Girl September 2008
TRF ~ Naboo ~ Infinity

Rackle
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Rackle » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:25 pm

I like sandbox games. Simcity, SC2k, SC3, SC4 all kept me occupied for years. I played Ascendancy, by Logic Factory, for 2 or 3 years. Galactic Civilizations was a great revision of Ascendancy. Command and Conquer, Warcraft, Age of Empires, Transport Tycoon. The only non-sandbox games I ever really got into were the Metal Gear Series, and the Grand Theft Auto series.

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Belisama » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:46 pm

Hoi,

I still play SWG (since 2003 no break exept vacation). But at the moment i also play The Witcher (offline RPG)

best
beli
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE

TradeMaster
Intermediate Crafter

Post by TradeMaster » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:45 am

Rackle, you might want to look into the Railroad tycoon series of games. Great sandbox that you can up the "complication" by expanding options with the stock market, and the resources that you're moving around the map on your rails.

We call it the silly train game, and it is nastily addicting. (Oh, and somewhat accurate historically, time frames when specific engines were designed, and their use and reliability)

Outside of SWG which I have been playing the heck out of recently, ummm the silly train game, Dawn of War (multiplayer will rock your socks off we have LAN parties all the time) and AD&D (the one with the books and dice and stuff, old school I guess first edition with portions of second, mainly thief)

Tyfo
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tyfo » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:57 am

I have been playing WoW since NGE, but will leave it in a heartbeat for a better game - still waiting for Age of Conan, or a new and improved SWG. ;)

I also play some DoD:S, Europa Universalis 3, MTA: San Andreas, so forth.

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:08 pm

Pirates of the Burning Sea
SWG (still sneak in occasionally to do collections, questing & decorating of the house. Will continue to do so on and off until there is a point to crafting.)

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

Post by wrackspurt » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:11 pm

Mercenaries on the XBox. Five hours a night. Just can't get enough of it. It's why I don't bother with combat in SWG.

Madgrimm
Novice Crafter

Post by Madgrimm » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:37 pm

I play WoW now. I haven't played SWG in quite a while.

I stopped by swgcraft.com and it looked dead, so I came by here to see if anyone remembers be from there.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:41 pm

Madgrimm, Hmmm Madgrimm, wait something is coming to me, its a newspaper, you read newspapers, no thats not it, you roll up newpapers, hmmm, why do you do that? Do you deliver them or something? Wait, now youre swinging that newspaper at me. Ouch that hurts, why did you do that? :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:

xorbok
Forum Moderator

Post by xorbok » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:24 pm

Madgrimm wrote:I play WoW now. I haven't played SWG in quite a while.

I stopped by swgcraft.com and it looked dead, so I came by here to see if anyone remembers be from there.

WOW!!!

A blast from the past, how the heck r u??

Hope you visit more frequently, nice to see you found you way over here, welcome back!!!!
ImageImage

Madgrimm
Novice Crafter

Post by Madgrimm » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:38 pm

Savacc wrote: Wait, now youre swinging that newspaper at me. Ouch that hurts, why did you do that? :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:
It's because nobody will let me have a light saber. lol
xorbok wrote:A blast from the past, how the heck r u??

Hope you visit more frequently, nice to see you found you way over here, welcome back!!!!
I'm ok. I was thinking about other games I used to play and went to look at swgcraft.com. It definitely went downhill without Trokk. If he had made some super moderators who could ban it probably would have fared better. I wonder what ever happened to him.

I just wanted to say Hi. It's nice to be remembered. I suppose if you bash enough heads it happens. :twisted:

Anyway I am playing WoW, which has no crafting system to speak of. It's a skill up system where you can manufacture anything you have the recipe and materials for, all identical... it's sad. I miss my manufacturing empire in SWG. Perhaps one day they will revamp the WoW system to something more fun. Perhaps not.

I'll try to stop by now and again.

Peace.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:53 pm

Madgrimm wrote:
Savacc wrote: Wait, now youre swinging that newspaper at me. Ouch that hurts, why did you do that? :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:
It's because nobody will let me have a light saber. lol
xorbok wrote:A blast from the past, how the heck r u??

Anyway I am playing WoW, which has no crafting system to speak of. It's a skill up system where you can manufacture anything you have the recipe and materials for, all identical... it's sad. I miss my manufacturing empire in SWG. Perhaps one day they will revamp the WoW system to something more fun. Perhaps not.

I'll try to stop by now and again.

Peace.
Wow? I think Ive heard of that game. If only more people played it, it might make a name for itself in the biz. :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: