Kinda Quiet

Discuss anything and everything in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Kinda Quiet

Post by thegreywolfe » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:31 pm

Where is everyone? I know that I've been off more than on lately with being busy at work and playing Potbs all the time at home, but man, everyone here has been really quiet.

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Kinda Quiet

Post by Sobuno » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:43 pm

School is taking up alot of my time at the moment (German, English, Biology, Science and Math assignments atm... Well, turned in the math one today) :/

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:53 pm

Sobuno wrote:School is taking up alot of my time at the moment (German, English, Biology, Science and Math assignments atm... Well, turned in the math one today) :/
Ouch man, you should probably get back to it then. :mrgreen:

kelsaka
Intermediate Crafter

Post by kelsaka » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:46 am

Well I'm not an active crafter at the moment and my SWG knowledge is so outdated its usually not worth me posting. Heh, and on some the few times I have posted I've been wrong so I guess I'm trying to avoid adding confusion.
~ Kelsaka Rymi ~
SWG Cover Girl September 2008
TRF ~ Naboo ~ Infinity

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:49 am

kelsaka wrote:Well I'm not an active crafter at the moment and my SWG knowledge is so outdated its usually not worth me posting. Heh, and on some the few times I have posted I've been wrong so I guess I'm trying to avoid adding confusion.
You are not alone, it looks as if you turn away for a week the ground has moved under your feet, or at least some of the rocks have. I stand corrected all the time. Don't let that keep you from posting Kel, you learn, other vets living in the same understanding as you will learn, and newbies learn anyway :D

/Zimoon

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Zimoon wrote:
kelsaka wrote:Well I'm not an active crafter at the moment and my SWG knowledge is so outdated its usually not worth me posting. Heh, and on some the few times I have posted I've been wrong so I guess I'm trying to avoid adding confusion.
You are not alone, it looks as if you turn away for a week the ground has moved under your feet, or at least some of the rocks have. I stand corrected all the time. Don't let that keep you from posting Kel, you learn, other vets living in the same understanding as you will learn, and newbies learn anyway :D

/Zimoon

That is so true. Two times this week I have been "corrected" over on the "other forums". :shock: Its downright embarassing :oops: Im still researching the issues, but when I get to the bottom of it, Ill be posting them in the Shipwright forum here. :D