SwGAide errors or user errors? I don't know.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

stephenopolus
Novice Crafter

SwGAide errors or user errors? I don't know.

Post by stephenopolus » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:26 am

I still get the administrator error. I click "No" and open the software. I notice that my Album tab does not work. Perhaps it is looking for permissions to open the picture files. I don't know.

I also notice when I click schematics/Todays Alert I get an error pop-up stating I have an
"Empty Inventory"
"You have no resource inventory for Basilisk.
This panel will just be able to display low quality resources."

I have a lot of resources in my inventory. How do I get swgaide to see it?

I also noticed on Draft schematics tab, all of the draft schematics are showing not just the ones my character has acquired.

and (sorry about the long list) when I submit a resource it shows in the list until I shut down the program then I have to submit it again.

I am thinking I may not understand the way this program is supposed to work. I was under the assumption that it was to do all the work of gathering and displaying the data from the game automatically. At least until I figured out we have to put in a harvester and it's stats. That tells me that part is just functioning as a countdown timer and not really connected to my in game harvesters.

So, what info does SWGAide actually get from the game and or swgcraft.com and is swg craft still being maintained?

I am not complaining I am just trying to figure out how this program is intended to work so I don't waste time trying to get it to do something it is not supposed to be able to do.

Thanks for your help :)

BTW I am using My original discs for the collectors edition through SWGemu on a windows 8 laptop
Last edited by stephenopolus on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

stephenopolus
Novice Crafter

Re: errors

Post by stephenopolus » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:33 am

I also thought about doing the javaw fix but I dont really want every java program to run as administrator. That sounds like too big of a security risk.