SWGAide for Emulators

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Masterpsyker
Novice Crafter

Re: SWGAide for Emulators

Post by Masterpsyker » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:34 pm

So changing the server to submit to causes the program to malfunction? Interesting
I thought so too. At first I was thinking, "No way, this can't possibly be the problem. How would you have managed that during the Live implementation?" Then I started to apply logic. If everything else is working then it must be the improbable situation.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Masterpsyker wrote:
So changing the server to submit to causes the program to malfunction? Interesting
I thought so too. At first I was thinking, "No way, this can't possibly be the problem. How would you have managed that during the Live implementation?" Then I started to apply logic. If everything else is working then it must be the improbable situation.
Well, I did mess around inside the inner workings of SWGAide when modifying the ways servers are handled (In order to add the new ones). However, that section of code really shouldn't affect the current resources download :S

redwolfao
Novice Crafter

Post by redwolfao » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:12 am

I have started getting a connection error using SWGAide. I have not change my password or username and I can log into the website with no trouble. I get this now

I have deleted everything and reinitialized but i get the same error.

thank you

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:16 am

redwolfao wrote:I have started getting a connection error using SWGAide. I have not change my password or username and I can log into the website with no trouble. I get this now

I have deleted everything and reinitialized but i get the same error.

thank you
I'll look into this later today hopefully.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Seems the PHP version on the server was upgraded without me getting notified, which meant that some incompatabilities occured. Should work now.

redwolfao
Novice Crafter

Post by redwolfao » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Sobuno wrote:Seems the PHP version on the server was upgraded without me getting notified, which meant that some incompatabilities occured. Should work now.
Sobuno, Very much appreciated;

Smith
Novice Crafter

Post by Smith » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Thx Sobuno, now i can login with SWGAide without problems.

@redwolfao
Do you play on Basilisk ? I ask because you set the Galaxy to swgcraft.co.uk and you get 383 ress listed.
I tried to select Basilisk or swgcraft.co.uk and in both cases i only get around 100 ress listed, included the ones, i submitted to basilisk with swgaide.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:58 pm

A new version of the pre-CU file has been uploaded. It has some fixes for mail issues and hopefully a fix for auto-updating the main galaxy.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Further releases will be handled from http://sobuno.github.io/SWGAide which also hosts the source code for anyone interested.