NGE version

Moderator: Forum Moderator

solarisjedi
Novice Crafter

NGE version

Post by solarisjedi » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Greetings,

For those playing on NGE based servers, I've forked an NGE version of SWGAide, available for download here: https://github.com/twistedatrocity/SWGAide-NGE/releases

Many thanks to Sobuno for setting up the nge based schematic and profession feeds here on swgcraft for it to use.

Note that this version is not compatible with the original, or Sobunos Pre-cu version, so if you have an existing old DAT file (or backup DAT files) it will not work. Please start with a fresh installation in it's own folder.

I've included all bugs fixed in Sobunos version in addition to fixing some others. The main difference between this version and precu are the professions and schematics used.

I may further do some tweaks like uncapping inputted harvester BER rates to accommodate if a server is running 2x on resource gathering, etc.

I use it daily while playing on Legends, so it's fairly well tested, but maybe you use a feature that I don't that has a bug. If so I'd like to hear about it, for bug reports and issues of the like please use the issue tracker on github.

Enjoy.

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Re: NGE version

Post by HydroTek » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Avast is blocking the .exe file, will look into it a bit more when I get home tonight.
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters: HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game

solarisjedi
Novice Crafter

Re: NGE version

Post by solarisjedi » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:51 pm

It's a false positive. I did some research and the devtool used to generate the exe is what's causing it, or more specifically the headers generated by the tool. I downgraded that tool to an older version and regenerated the exe, checked on virustotal and came up clean.... I'll publish a maintenance release shortly with new exe.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/55675 ... /detection