Structure Trader from Ahazi

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Dago
Novice Crafter

Structure Trader from Ahazi

Post by Dago » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:23 pm

Thanks for taking the initiative to work on a new (replacement) site for SWGCraft.com

I look forward to assisting with updating schematics and resources and verifying everything is working correctly once it's online.

Dago
Ahazi Server

Slyvampy
Lead Developer

Post by Slyvampy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:34 pm

Fantastic Dago,

All help is appricated, we really need to foucus to get this working 100%, and with your thoughts, comments and suggestions that will help alot.
Slyvampy
Founder, SWGCraft.org
http://www.swgcraft.org

baccana
Novice Crafter

Post by baccana » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:17 pm

My suggestion would be to have the entire database of resources downloadable and also once a week back it up to the download. That way this situation we were faced with never happens again

wzydhek
Apprentice Crafter

Post by wzydhek » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:22 pm

Glad to see others taking an interest and that we Traders/Crafters are not TOTALLY a dying breed.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.. I've already posted a new topic in development and send a Schematic datafile to the siteops. I have all the Profession level schematic data in an xml file. This is all NGE profession and schematic data. (Spent 3+ weeks updating an old file with all up-to-date data).

I also have a good amount of programming experience, although more in the asp.net and CSharp areas as well as a great amount of SQL experience (along the lines of MSSQL and MySQL).