Saying Hello

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Galehaut
Novice Crafter

Saying Hello

Post by Galehaut » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:47 am

Hi all,

I used to play SWG till the CU dropped and decided I would leave, after playing countless mmo's I found myself comparing them to SWG and they all fell short, I miss my house and fishing haha. Anyway I am looking forward to playing a crafter and make some nice big buildings and have some fun, your site seems very informative so thanks I have plenty to go at in my quest to becoming a good tradesman.

If anyone knows of a nice guild on Chimera where I can call home and get some advice that would be great!

Cya guys! :)

Galehaut, Europe-Chimera.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Saying Hello

Post by Zimoon » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:14 pm

I have been playing with RSG since I jumped from Gorath to Chimaera; we are a bunch of easy-going, laid-back, and helpful guys who are seldom far from a big laugh. And some of us love fishing; me and many others are crafters all over, but we also have guys doing anything from darkest dungeons to deepest space. Mixed faction and neutrals. While I cannot guarantee buzzing activities all day long you'll definitely find guildies on-line every day of the week during Europe peek-time; neither do we promise ready-made activities every day nor week, rather is anybody free to suggest or plan for whatever they fancy; we often join groups with toons from other guilds or just random guys.

I'd say our two rules are: 1) have fun, and 2) no drama queens

Cities are both research centers and have shuttles: Tanah Mas@Tatooine, and Tanah Osgil@Dantooine

Link in my signature, application for trial is done at the forum.

There are other great guilds at Chimaera as well, it rather depends on your play style and personal chemistry I guess :mrgreen:

See you in-game
Zimoon

Galehaut
Novice Crafter

Post by Galehaut » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Well that just sounds like exactly what i'm after thanks ever so much for replying Zimoon.

I'll apply for the guild RE: your sig

Really appreciate it! cya ingame :D

p.s I am not a drama queen, haha.

Galehaut
Novice Crafter

Post by Galehaut » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Hey Zimoon maybe you could help me, i'm trying to sign up for the account for RSG, however I keep getting the following error message:

* You did not enter the correct format for the Guild Tag field. Please read the field description for the expected format.
* A required field called Guild Tag is missing or has an invalid value.

I've tried leaving it blank, also tried adding "No" "None" "Idont haveaguild" of which none have worked hehe, any ideas? :)

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 pm

actually not, hmmmm, are this where you register as a member at the forum? ... which must be done first.

I just logged out and am asleep in a few minutes but I will try this out tomorrow. if you are in-game you could try send a tell to for example solie, xtarnak, or corem; they all have alts as well so... or try use the community -> search thing and look for RSG.

sorry I did not know this one ... yet :(

Z

Galehaut
Novice Crafter

Post by Galehaut » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:18 am

Cheers mate, need to head to work but will certainly try tonight thanks.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 am

You need to enter the guild tag for Resurgence, which can also be found in Zimoon's signature. It is most likely to prevent spam bots from invading their forum, just like our security question thing.

Galehaut
Novice Crafter

Post by Galehaut » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Sobuno, cheers for the reply I managed to signed up thanks! :)

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Good, I see you are a registered forum member now. Next step is outlined at http://www.resurgence-swg.co.uk/showthr ... read-first*

I hope you can access that page, otherwise there is a button in the list named "Apply" at which you enter whatever info you feel appropriate, once that is done, try /tell to any RSG member and they can dig up somebody to guild you up for trial.

Try one of the following So'ma and Zimoon is me (if I do not reply I am probably AFK), solie, meshell, xtarnak, eldrid, rhecat, ischla, corem, korem, effin, noco, zyd ... just to mention a few who use to be online often :)

Zim

Galehaut
Novice Crafter

Post by Galehaut » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Thats excellent :)

Thanks ever so much for your assistance look forward to seeing you ingame.

Cheers!

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Just a friendly nudge to hear how things are moving :)
You are at my friends-list in game so whenever, if I am ATK I will see you.