returning player ...good site btw

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Drynag
Novice Crafter

returning player ...good site btw

Post by Drynag » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:36 pm

Hi guys,

im returning from a long trip to another system....was an old DE, crafting old school. sitting on my butt for 70 levels.

Im playing on Eclipse and ill update those resources to, they need it.

Got a lot to find out i noticed with the new system but..... WHY the hell did they take out item decay??
Im loading market with some stuff but who needs more furniture then they allready have, who needs houses wich they got for years now.

Ill try to look it on the bright side haha but i wonder...on a small server like Eclipse nowa days thats a killer for traders isnt it?
Any1 have some good tips for me on how to pick up on this? Even char transfer to a bigger server, i am from EU and i dont know wich server is "alive" sort of speak

(And remember hahaha, this is not a whine...Pre NGE/CU post...i have been reading those a little to much to spam this site with another hahaha.
\TX

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: returning player ...good site btw

Post by Savacc » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:52 pm

Welcome back. :D
I play on Eclipse, when I log in any more that is. :roll:
If you need something let me know.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:38 am

Welcome around and welcome back :D

I'll try to respond to your questions, or is it remarks? ;)

Decay: ahem, many people thought crafters were greedy, including some of the SOE Devs. Probably decay was just a bit harsh and could have been redesigned, but ... Now it is a non-topic, it won't happen.

EU, sounds as Chimaera is the one for you. I am now in the process of moving from Gorath to Chimaera, mainly since my former best mates moved when I was absent a few months 1½ year ago (me out of sight and their fresh love, yes IRL love). And wow what much people I see everywhere :shock: And low ping as well :)

But make a few test toons to figure out for yourself, that is always best.

/Zimoon

Slyvampy
Lead Developer

Post by Slyvampy » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:03 pm

*cough* Chimaera =]
Slyvampy
Founder, SWGCraft.org
http://www.swgcraft.org