Still Playing

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Still Playing

Post by thegreywolfe » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:10 pm

So how many folks from here are still playing in game?

I was in and out for quite a while there and i've noticed a lot fewer people on my friends list.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Still Playing

Post by Savacc » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Does it count if I come here every day to check resources, but only log in to the game if something I want spawns?

The game I play everyday is Pirates of the Burning Sea. Savacc is a lvl 50 Naval Officer now, I participated in my first port battle with my 4th Rate, and got sunk. :roll:

daegon_bria
Novice Crafter

Post by daegon_bria » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:50 pm

I still play daily.... but sometimes i don't get much done but go through my inv....

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:01 pm

Almost daily, more at weekends. Other games, are there any ... uuhhmm :shock:

busymalla
Novice Crafter

Post by busymalla » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:46 am

I've been back for the past couple months now; nothing out there in the MMO world really interested me.

Ibaum
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Ibaum » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:15 am

I'm on hiatus because I just had a kid, but intend to come back in another month and half or so.
/Ibaum

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:28 pm

thegreywolfe wrote:So how many folks from here are still playing in game?

I was in and out for quite a while there and i've noticed a lot fewer people on my friends list.
Playing more than ever currently.

The funny thing is that my experience is the exact opposite of yours I am seeing more and more people showing up on my friends list, when I returned the guild I was in was pretty much dead (you might see 1 other person on in a day) now for some odd reason we have 7-10 on at any one time. It seems the server has had a slight influx of returning players but seen the departure of existing players (I am guessing to try out AoC).

TradeMaster
Intermediate Crafter

Post by TradeMaster » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:49 am

I just popped in again for the annual celebrations, and will prolly be playing for another weekish until I take a couple of weeks to go to a lake and do my part for global warming, then maybe back again depending....Summer is the busiest time for me, landscaping and well, the water toys call me all the time telling me how much they miss being in the water. You wouldn't believe how guilty you can feel when your toys complain to you.

TonganJedi
Novice Crafter

Post by TonganJedi » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:11 pm

I have to admit, I stopped playing for about three years. I noticed it was taking up too much of my time. Between a new family, finishing college, and changing careers, I just didn't have time to play.

Graduation nears and I decided to take advantage of the trial a few weeks ago to see all the changes that had occurred while I was away. I noticed immediately that the Eclipse server was pretty much dead. I figured if I wanted to play, I needed a server with a discernible population. I transferred my character to Starsider. As long as they continue to add content, I will continue to play.

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Well, I've got news now myself. I've canceled my sub for a bit. I'm a bit tight on funds right now and haven't been playing any of the games much lately. I'll haunt for a bit, but it'll probably be a couple of months before I resub.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:58 pm

thegreywolfe wrote:Well, I've got news now myself. I've canceled my sub for a bit. I'm a bit tight on funds right now and haven't been playing any of the games much lately. I'll haunt for a bit, but it'll probably be a couple of months before I resub.
Sorry to hear that, but welcome back whenever :D

/Zimoon

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:34 pm

Zimoon wrote:
thegreywolfe wrote:Well, I've got news now myself. I've canceled my sub for a bit. I'm a bit tight on funds right now and haven't been playing any of the games much lately. I'll haunt for a bit, but it'll probably be a couple of months before I resub.
Sorry to hear that, but welcome back whenever :D

/Zimoon
Lol, I'll be back eventually.

Darksabre
Novice Crafter

Post by Darksabre » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:22 pm

My wife and I played off and on the last year.We transferred some toons to Bria,I still mess around on radiant.

kelsaka
Intermediate Crafter

Post by kelsaka » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:43 pm

Sadly SoE will keep getting money off me for a while longer.
I'm totally hooked on collections and have even gone combat with Kel (CL28 Smuggler atm) in order to get some of the ones you need to fight for. I must be mad :roll:
~ Kelsaka Rymi ~
SWG Cover Girl September 2008
TRF ~ Naboo ~ Infinity

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:06 pm

See, told you, I'm back again.