* Bria * New Crafter/PVE/RP guild on Bria...give us a look

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Rackle
Apprentice Crafter

* Bria * New Crafter/PVE/RP guild on Bria...give us a look

Post by Rackle » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:13 am

I know my sig still says Naritus...I'll get around to removing that.

To me, the most important part of being in a guild, is the guildchat. Everything follows that. Find good people to talk to, and you'll have a strong guild. PVE groups will form more easily, help and advice will flow more freely. I can't always guarantee a full Guild Chat, because we're still small, but growing at a healthy pace.

Edification Inc is an all faction, all level, mature, PVE and Crafting guild, with just a little bit of roleplaying thrown in. Members may engage in PVP as much as they wish, as long as it does not cause a detriment to the Guild as a whole. EDinc isn't a "Roleplaying" guild, but members are encouraged (but not required) to develop their characters for more immersive and interesting gameplay.

Currently, EDinc isn't tied to any established cities. However, we have a Crafting Hall located on the planet of Tatoonie. 44.9 Crafting stations, recyclers, and crafting suits are just some of the amenities we offer.

EDinc is a free-play guild. All styles of play are welcome, as long as you reamain civil, mature, and treat all players with respect.

For those interested in the Role Play aspect of the guild...

Edification Inc is a well established intergalactic engineering firm, with interests varying by sector. EDinc is responsible for many of the galaxies best known engineering projects. The construction of the Great Lake of Aridia, the establishment of the first Ore Mines in the Meoid Asteroid belt, and a leading provider of armaments to the Felein Sytem Security Force.

EDinc's diversity in business keeps it in business during times of economic turndown. Initial plans for this sector include Mining operations, and research for further large scale engineering projects. EDinc uses very few subcontractors, preferring instead of handle all aspects of their business in-house. We maintain our own security force, our own shipping and transport fleet, and our own research and development division.

EDInc needs interested tradespeople for manufacturing and construction positions. Pilots to keep our fleet moving. This is a dangerous galaxy, which is why we need combat personnel to keep us all safe. Can you fill any of these positions? Start a career with EDinc today!
Last edited by Rackle on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CasualCrafter
Novice Crafter

Re: New Crafter/PVE/RP guild on Bria...give us a look

Post by CasualCrafter » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:45 pm

/wave!!!
new to bria as of two weeks ago, along with some guildmates!! We'll be in touch!

Hart
Novice Crafter

Re: * Bria * New Crafter/PVE/RP guild on Bria...give us a look

Post by Hart » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:25 pm

My structures trader (level 35) goes by the name of Oecik, I have been playing for about a month with my son and have enjoyed that part of it. But when he isn't on it is pretty quiet out there. I have played Everquest and am still in Everquest II, but I like the change to SciFi also. I have been very active in guilds on Everquest II and agree they make the game more fun. How can I get in touch with people looking for new guild members. The GUI is enough different in SWG that there is a lot I am still learning. And about all I hear on-line is the hawkers and people flirting with each other. Some good conversation would make this game great.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:46 pm

Welcome to SWGCraft, hopefully you will find us chatting and fun :D

/Zimoon

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Selling Dandalarian Brandy Real Cheep! Selling Dandalarian Brandy Real Cheep!

Hey Z, looking real studly there, have you been working out? :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Savacc wrote:Selling Dandalarian Brandy Real Cheep! Selling Dandalarian Brandy Real Cheep!

Hey Z, looking real studly there, have you been working out? :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:
:shock: :? :?:
/Z