* BRIA * thank you edra

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

omega
Novice Crafter

* BRIA * thank you edra

Post by omega » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:45 pm

from bria, thanks for all the work on getting resource numbers!
Last edited by Zimoon on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved since it is galaxy specific, kudos to edra anyway

ritchiv
Novice Crafter

Re: * BRIA * thank you edra

Post by ritchiv » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:14 am

Can anyone let me know where harvestors can go on yavin?, i hope this is the rite place.
im on bria

thank you edra.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:12 am

Im not on Bria, but placing harvys on Yavin is the same on any server. Yavin 4 only allows harvesters and factories to be placed (no houses or cities) so theoretically there should be much more space available for harvesting. However, Yavin 4 has a lot of uneven terrain (not as bad as Dathimor though) and the creature spawns are prolific. Yavin is a dangerous place and a crafter is most likely not going to be able to clear creature lairs there by themselves. You will need the help of a combat alt, or friends.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 am

Welcome around ritchiv, awesome, several new crafters here in one day :D

I support Savacc, Yavin is no different regarding harvesters but it is classes "adventurous planet". However, along the beaches in the north it can be a little easier to find a spot. But be prepared to call your guildies for help when the wild life comes to like your taste.

/Zimoon

Paria
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Paria » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:03 am

Average wildlife on Yavin (or Endor or Dathomir) is a bit strong for a Trader 90 so it's generally not possible to clear a lair or two to install an harvester :D
Perhaps those new droids CL90 would help in that case, any feedback?
Arnh Stardust (Armorsmith or Shipwright) & Mamaria (Droids and Beasts crafter) in ORION on Lok (Chimaera server).

Gilgamesh
Novice Crafter

Post by Gilgamesh » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:31 pm

i got back to playing the game after nearly 2 years and notice edra is still updating swgcraft. ive seen many come and go when it comes to updating resources, but edra has been rock solid. cheers to edra.

NightCrawler
I've been here for 30 days and all I get is this lousy rank?!?!

Post by NightCrawler » Fri May 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:i got back to playing the game after nearly 2 years and notice edra is still updating swgcraft. ive seen many come and go when it comes to updating resources, but edra has been rock solid. cheers to edra.

Hip Hip Horray EDRA!!!! Thanks for all your hard work.

gurgi1970
Novice Crafter

Post by gurgi1970 » Sun May 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:i got back to playing the game after nearly 2 years and notice edra is still updating swgcraft. ive seen many come and go when it comes to updating resources, but edra has been rock solid. cheers to edra.
I too want to thank Edra. I've noticed that some of the creature resources and such seem to be missing from Mustafar. I should be getting some more free time here in the next month or two, so hopefully I can help out in that department. I can't promise anything right now, as my comitement schedule sucks right now. But I'll see what little I can clear off my plate to add a this.

It will be fun, as I have no 30k crate anymore (I was one of those fools who used theirs).

NightCrawler
I've been here for 30 days and all I get is this lousy rank?!?!

Post by NightCrawler » Mon May 09, 2011 1:29 am

gurgi1970 wrote: It will be fun, as I have no 30k crate anymore (I was one of those fools who used theirs).
i have a few laying around. i was gonna use them, but not sure any more. Hit me up ingame under NickWill

gurgi1970
Novice Crafter

Post by gurgi1970 » Mon May 09, 2011 1:58 am

Thanks NightCrawler. I sent you a PM. Definately will contact you ingame when the servers return.