Cheerscheeseplus wrote:Chapter 8 is on it's way to TCprime and TestCenter, with TCPrime coming up first and TestCenter shortly after. As per usual TestCenter will have frogs but will only be up publicly until Chapter 8 goes live.
Nova Orion Station:
Star Destroyer Heroic Encounter:
- Nova Orion Industries, a starship research and development company, is based out of a space station located in Ord Mantell space. Created by Jonas Nova and Garrick Orion, the company has grown from its humble origins to become a galactic level producer of starships. The Nova Orion space station is a hub for new space quests in Chapter 8.
- An Imperial captain has gone rogue and taken his Star Destroyer with him. A group of adventurers who want to take back the ship may recruit a pilot to smuggle them aboard. Solo flight options remain available; however, groups will earn bonuses in the instance if they enter via a POB ship. Your journey to the Star Destroyer begins in the Aurilia Adventurer's guildhall.
- Added space-based collection system.
- Added new ground collections.
- Ord Mantell can now be found on the hyperspace map.
- Kashyyyk and Mustafar are displayed properly on the hyperspace map.
- Greatly reduced droid command reuse time on most droid commands.
- Four new ships have been added: the Rebel Incom X4 Gunship, Imperial YE-4 Assault Gunship, Blacksun AEG-77 Vigo Gunship, and the Naboo N-1 Starfighter.
- Eight new shipwright craftable components have been added (three capacitors, three armor plating, one gunship shield, and one reactor draft schematics).
- Ships no longer have a parking location, allowing ship view and launch from any planet or terminal.
- Gyroscopes have been added to all player controller turrets. No longer will pitching/yawing your ship cause your turret to pitch/yaw as well(turret rotation clamps still apply). This should make shooting much easier!
- The secondary engine appearance of the VT-49 Decimator fixed to use the correct engine glow.
- Fixed a missing tractor beam appearance on all starships that have weapon appearances (tie fighters do not have weapon appearances).
- Changed weapon version s03 appearances on the Belbullab-22 to use version s02, due to muzzles pointing down on the s03 version instead of forward.
- Blacksun Light Fighters using the light engine version s02 have had their exhaust particle effect fixed.
- The YT-1300, YKL37R, and Decimator missing elite engine appearance has been added.
- Fixed the glow and the audio effect on the booster on the ARC-170.
- Changed the turrets on the ARC-170 to use 360 rotation to fix a blindspot issue with firing turrets on the ship.
- Rear turret angle of the Y-wing increased, which allows them to be more competitive in PvP.
- The engine of the A-wing was using the wrong appearance, which caused the glows to be bugged. This fix puts back in the glows and the correct appearance.
- Removed glow and bloom effects on the A-wing that were displaying in incorrect locations.
- Ship details now properly updates to reflect damage or repairs.
- Fixed a bug that caused the component status display to be incorrect when targeting player controlled ships after they respawned.
- Clicking your own status bar or your target's target bar will set that target to your current target.
- Right clicking a group member now has an option to send a tell.
- Space group invite window closes properly when launching into space.
- Added right clicking group functionality to the party and player (target / self) windows. You must be grouped in order to right click your own player window.
- Leave Group has been removed from the radial menu; this can be achieved via right clicking on your status bar.
- Fixed a bug where some buff effects were incorrectly removed on character death.
- The selected target is now always cleared when entering the pilot's chair or a turret bay while in space.
- Added an option under the Controls tab to enable/disable the new gimbal correction system for turrets on ships. It is enabled by default.
- Character Skill mods are now displayed as percentages.
- The Inventory split window buttons now properly align at higher resolutions.
- After deleting an item from the inventory in List View, no item gets selected afterwards by default.
- The red border surrounding a skill that is on cooldown but is trying to be used has been re-aligned.
- The droid programming buttons (Datapad) now align and scale properly.
- Changing font size using the mousewheel or the chat tab now saves.
- Stopped "Out of Range" icon from disabling highlighting of button.
- When "Mouse left and right drives movement" or "Middle mouse drives movement" are enabled in the keymap, driving movement with mouse buttons now properly cancels autorun.
- In Lotto Loot group loot mode, a loot selection window will no longer pop up for the entire group if the only thing on the corpse is credits. In that case, the standard loot window will pop up for the person looting and the credits will be split among the group members.
- Added a button called "Find Controllers" to the Controls tab in Options. If you plug in a joystick AFTER starting the client and press this button, it will find your newly plugged in controller.
- You can now specify the name of the waypoint in the /waypoint command by putting it at the end of the command
- You can create a waypoint on any of the 10 original ground planets (Tatooine, Naboo, Corellia, Rori, Yalus, Yavin 4, Endor, Lok, Dantooine, and Dathomir) from anywhere by specifying the planet name immediately after /waypoint (i.e. "/waypoint <planet> ...").
- A "Set Color" option has been added to the waypoint radial menu to set the color of the waypoint. Note that this only sets the color of the waypoint, not the color of the waypoint name. You can also specify the waypoint color (blue, green, orange, purple, white, yellow) anywhere in the /waypoint command to create the waypoint in that color.
- /wp has been added as a shortcut for /waypoint
- The waypoint created from the bazaar vendor search now contains the price and name of the item in the waypoint name.
- On the ground, you can create a waypoint at the current intended/look at target location by specifying -target immediately after /waypoint (i.e. "/waypoint -target ..."). The intended (green bracket) target is checked first, and then the look at (blue bracket) target is checked. If there is no intended or look at target, the current location is used.
- Fixed an issue where if a mail has multiple attached waypoints, and you save each attached waypoint one at a time, it will always create the last attached waypoint.
- Fixed an issue where a waypoint attached to a mail does not retain its color when the waypoint is recreated from the attachment.
- The waypoint color for the waypoint created by /findFriend is now purple. This only applies if a waypoint is actually created. If the existing /findFriend waypoint is re-used, the existing waypoint color will be maintained.
- The waypoint color for the waypoint created for the Bazaar Terminal Vendor Location is now green.
- The waypoint color for the waypoint created by surveying is now orange. This only applies if a waypoint is actually created. If the existing surveying waypoint is re-used, the existing waypoint color will be maintained.
Township of Aurilia:
- Advanced decoration options are now available as collection rewards.
- The left/right furniture rotation commands have been replaced with yaw+/yaw- commands. On the Rotate radial sub-menu, they will appear as Yaw+ and Yaw-, and as slash command /rotateFurniture YAW <degrees>.
- There is a new option at the bottom of the Misc Options tab to set the number of degree by which furniture are rotated when using the Rotate radial sub-menu or when using /rotateFurniture and no degree is specified. The default value is 90.
- Yaw Random has been added to the Rotate radial sub-menu (slash command /rotateFurniture YAW RANDOM) that that will randomly rotate the object around the yaw axis.
- Reset has been added to the Rotate radial sub-menu (slash command /rotateFurniture RESET) that will reset the object's rotation/orientation.
- Copy has been added to the Rotate radial sub-menu (slash command /rotateFurniture COPY) that will set the current look at (blue bracket) target to the same rotation/orientation as the current intended (green bracket) target.
- Copy Location has been added to the Move radial sub-menu (slash command /moveFurniture COPY LOCATION) that will move the current look at (blue bracket) target to the same horizontal location as the current intended (green bracket) target. Both objects must be located in the same room.
- Copy Height has been added to the Move radial sub-menu (slash command /moveFurniture COPY HEIGHT) that will move the current look at (blue bracket) target to the same height as the current intended (green bracket) target. Both objects must be located in the same room.
- The fog will no longer repel Master Pilots, even if their combat level is lower than 70.
- Added starship launch terminal to the township.
- Heavy weapons can now be fired from kneeling and prone position (without Auto-Aim enabled).
- Decreased the sound volume on officer buff effects.
- Toned down the particle effect of Orbital Strike.
- Fixed incorrect texture references in the terrain shaders.
- Corrected an issue that caused a player to walk into space while on a ship.
- Throwing a grenade will no longer cause the player who threw the grenade to look as if he's running in place on another client's machine.
- Fixed a bug where camera would snap to behind a chair or mount when the player stands/dismounts.
- Players who sit on furniture during an event (such as the Millennium Falcon tutorial) will no longer be told they are still sitting when they attempt to use a mount or vehicle.
- The Galactic Map on the Ticket Terminal now displays Dathomir properly.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Gorvo to stop attacking players.