One button for galaxy-wide unavailability

Discussion and suggestions regarding the site and/or forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Aucob
Novice Crafter

One button for galaxy-wide unavailability

Post by Aucob » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:24 pm

First off, let me just say THANK YOU to everyone who is working to keep SWGCraft alive! I really appreciate your efforts.

I was wondering if we could add one more option to the "All planets" view of the resources, a "Mark as Unavailable Galaxy-wide" option. This would just go to each planet for one resource and mark it as unavailable.

When SWG first started, the de-spawn time of a resource was staggered among planets. If you were paying attention, you could see when a resource went away on a planet, pick up your harvester, then fly to another planet for a few more hours before the same resource poofed there as well.

At some point, this changed and the de-spawn time is now synchronous for all planets in a galaxy. So if it's no longer present on Naboo, you don't need to check all the planets - that resource is gone everywhere. It would be wonderful if we didn't have to click "Unavailable" eight or 10 times for every resource.

Thanks again!!

Slyvampy
Lead Developer

Post by Slyvampy » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:40 am

Yep, i was aware of this, its listed in the resource caps thread. However thanks for bringing it to my attention again, and i will wack it on the development list :)

Thanks for all your support :P Much appricated, its input like this thats really helpful :P
Slyvampy
Founder, SWGCraft.org
http://www.swgcraft.org