waypoints in resource exports

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

solarisjedi
Novice Crafter

waypoints in resource exports

Post by solarisjedi » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:12 am

Hi,

Are waypoints exported with the current resources xml exports? I seen mention of them on the export page but am not seeing them in the current resource xml files, of course I could be looking in the wrong place.

I'm toying with adding these to swgaide along with "maybe" displaying them on maps, but likely just textual at first, including ability to add them within swgaide which would add them here via a soap method.

Thanks

Sobuno
Developer

Re: waypoints in resource exports

Post by Sobuno » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:58 am

The Data Export page mentions that a third party may require money for access to additional features such as waypoints. It was clearly written a long time ago :)

To answer your question, they're not exported in any way currently and I do not think they can be input in the SOAP requests either. I do not have the time to develop the functionality at the moment, perhaps around end of December I will have some time.

solarisjedi
Novice Crafter

Re: waypoints in resource exports

Post by solarisjedi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Ah ok, no worries. I was just curious if the data was supposed to already be in the exports, which of course you answered. :)

No need for you to spend any time on it unless you are super bored, I'll put idea on the shelf. It was just something that if already existed I'd drop it in swgaide.

Cheers