PC on a Rancor

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Beast Mastery Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

PC on a Rancor

Post by Savacc » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:06 pm

I have a Rancor that has been sitting in the basement of my mall for years. An old BE made it and put it there. It was Pre CU, so its stats have been converted many times. When people offer millions for a "stuffed Rancor" is this what they are looking for, or does the rancor have to have been in an X-CHs data pad since NGE to be "stuffed" and worth the millions?

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: PC on a Rancor

Post by Zimoon » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:27 pm

Savacc wrote:I have a Rancor that has been sitting in the basement of my mall for years. An old BE made it and put it there. It was Pre CU, so its stats have been converted many times. When people offer millions for a "stuffed Rancor" is this what they are looking for, or does the rancor have to have been in an X-CHs data pad since NGE to be "stuffed" and worth the millions?
LOL, you are kidding, right?

I think they mean the Stuffed Rancor from the Chu-Gon Dar Cube, right? Or am I lost?

/Z

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:54 am

Actually Z, Im very serious on this one. Ive been offered 90 million on the Eclipse trade forum for it. I just wanted to check to make sure Im selling whats worth 90 mill. I respected one of my char to have DNA extraction and I get an option to "Extract DNA" from the pet when its in my inventory, I didnt when it was sitting there in the basement of my mall.
To fill in some blanks here. You can not collect DNA from Rancors in the wild. The only way to get Rancor DNA is from a Pre NGE legacy pet, such as mine, or "mutating" the DNA of something else and hoping it becomes a Rancor.

TradeMaster
Intermediate Crafter

Post by TradeMaster » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:39 am

The only way to get Rancor DNA is via a legacy pet. And if you can extract DNA from it, thats just what you have. Yeah, 90 mill is the low end from what I've seen on the bazaar.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:13 am

OKI, I learn every day. Thought it was expensive for the doll since the glowy items really were not that fancy.
/Z

CasualCrafter
Novice Crafter

Post by CasualCrafter » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:02 pm

I actually have had a few offers - i really think it depends on who is buying and what server you are playing on.

i was an old CH with 3 Rancors in my DP. A long-time friend of mine recently xferred all of my Pre-CU pets from my very first toon, and as a token of appreciation i gave her one of them for doing so. The highest I have actually been offered has been 160 mil on the low-end its been 100mil.

On another server where had another Rancor and a Ancient Reptilian Flier, I was offered 200 mil (lol) for the flier. Its quie amusing to me how much people will offer for virtual bragging rights. Needless to say - I havent sold any of my pets, as an old CH I love all the pets I had played with once upon a time.