What the best hydro and what do they come from

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Beast Mastery Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

jifrach
Novice Crafter

What the best hydro and what do they come from

Post by jifrach » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:18 pm

Im coming back to the game and wanted to know bout hydros. any help appreciated.
Jifrach of starsider
Wookie jedi

Milla
Apprentice Crafter

Re: What the best hydro and what do they come from

Post by Milla » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:05 am

jifrach wrote:Im coming back to the game and wanted to know bout hydros. any help appreciated.
Hello, and welcome back :)

From what I learned, partly from experience and posts on the official forums, the best hydros are from Krayts.

You can also get very good hydros from beasts spawned for lvl 90 missions on Dantooine (you can make 18 to 20 point refined Hydros using those from these mission), or from the Gorax on Endor.

You will need a group for hunting Krayts and the Gorax.

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Re: What the best hydro and what do they come from

Post by thegreywolfe » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:38 pm

jifrach wrote:Im coming back to the game and wanted to know bout hydros. any help appreciated.
The one I hear is usually hunting Krayts.

One question I have though, can everyone in the party extract from it?

xorbok
Forum Moderator

Post by xorbok » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:31 pm

Unfortunately only one person can extract enzymes.
ImageImage

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:15 pm

xorbok wrote:Unfortunately only one person can extract enzymes.
Well that sucks. Damn, no wonder I can't get a crew together for krayt hunting. I went hunting last night for Gorax, he no longer spawns in his old area, 'course neither do the black sun guys. And stopping by the GDK on Lok I learned that he is no longer remotely possible for one man to solo.

I think I'm gonna have to switch classes from commando so I can actually kill some stuff.

Bangalore007
Novice Crafter

Post by Bangalore007 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:17 pm

thegreywolfe wrote:
Well that sucks. Damn, no wonder I can't get a crew together for krayt hunting. I went hunting last night for Gorax, he no longer spawns in his old area, 'course neither do the black sun guys. And stopping by the GDK on Lok I learned that he is no longer remotely possible for one man to solo.

I think I'm gonna have to switch classes from commando so I can actually kill some stuff.
Man, if a Commando can't kill it, it deserves to live in peace! :D
"You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours." - Yogi Berra

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:38 pm

Bangalore007 wrote:
thegreywolfe wrote:

Man, if a Commando can't kill it, it deserves to live in peace! :D
Well, I switched to Jedi, and now I find it possible to kill harder things. I also found all the black sun guys, they are all crowded around the Imp base on Yavin