98% Components

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Beast Mastery Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

MoonDragn
Apprentice Crafter

98% Components

Post by MoonDragn » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:00 pm

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I tried to craft two items, Element processing control unit and enzyme centrifuge control unit. both were 29% purity and mutagen at the assembly stage, but when I experimented on them, both only came out at 98%. no matter what I tried i could not get it to 100%. i'm pretty sure my resources are more than enough to cap it.

I have weapon expermentation and assembly stuff on my armor/clothing etc as well as inspiration buff. I am also crafting inside a research city.

Anyone know what the problem is?

ps> i am able to get the element processor plasma array to 100%

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: 98% Components

Post by Zimoon » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:23 pm

MoonDragn wrote:I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I tried to craft two items, Element processing control unit and enzyme centrifuge control unit. both were 29% purity and mutagen at the assembly stage, but when I experimented on them, both only came out at 98%. no matter what I tried i could not get it to 100%. i'm pretty sure my resources are more than enough to cap it.

I have weapon expermentation and assembly stuff on my armor/clothing etc as well as inspiration buff. I am also crafting inside a research city.

Anyone know what the problem is?

ps> i am able to get the element processor plasma array to 100%
I am not 100% but think the BM stuff is Artisan Experimentation.

However, please post the relevant stats of the resources you are using.

/Zimoon

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:05 am

We had a simular bug with the incubators. I think they found it was while using JTL resources. Tell us what you were using and the stats.
I dont see the threads here, so it must have been on the SOE site that it was being discussed.

MoonDragn
Apprentice Crafter

Post by MoonDragn » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:28 pm

According to SWG pets, it says those parts are Weapon experimentation, not Artisan. In fact I do get 13 points due to my weaponsmithing suit.

Anyway I am at work, I'll post the stats of my materials tonight. I am wondering if they were 96% now due to the other discussions.