Kimojila Lyase and Isomerase combination

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Beast Mastery Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

TsurugiTetsuya
Novice Crafter

Kimojila Lyase and Isomerase combination

Post by TsurugiTetsuya » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:29 pm

Hi! I wont to convert my Kimojila in a pet.
I have buy three 20LV Hydrolase three 11Lv Lyase, and six level89.80 over Isomerase.. Of course I have a level 4 incubator and quality 995 energy. I think that its enoght for create a strong Kimoglia, but I heard that the Lyase and Isomerase color combination is very important for determinate the armor and DPS point of the pet. In the past I thought that such color combination is work only when create a pet by mutation, but the color and the color combination of Lyase and Isomerase it is more important than I thought.
In The Is there somebody who know the best color combination for a Kimojila? I have only one Kimojila DNA, so I cant fail.
Thanks for read this message and sorry for my terrible English

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Kimojila Lyase and Isomerase combination

Post by Zimoon » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:57 am

Welcome to SWGCraft and nice to see players from far away here :D

Unfortunately I have not seen a lot of BM activity here at this forum, only some about crafting the best BM equipment. I may be wrong though, and hopefully some skilled BM passes by soonish.

Meanwhile, can www.SWGPets.com be of interest to you?
Or maybe http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Pet_creation

Wish you luck

/Zimoon

Trixie9819
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Trixie9819 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Ztez says:
Colors only matter for mutations.
Legacy DNA will not mutate.
Colors don't matter for your kimogila.

He's one of the premier BMs, he runs SWGPets so he knows what he's talking about :)

Oh, and they pointed out that you have to do the points right or you won't get a 60 point pet.

Oh make sure you know how to assign you Hydros points before you get going or you'll cry when you reach the 3rd session. 17/3/0 3/14/3 and 0/3/17 are the 3 combo's for the 20 points if you assign them in any other combo you will not be able to get a 60 point pet

Zanex
Novice Crafter

Post by Zanex » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Trixie is correct.
Use the highest Iso's in slot one (higher #'s there contribute to dps or armor)

Be sure you have 3 points in genetic engineering...bonus to stats, specifically dps or armor depending on your settings.

17/3/0
3/14/3
0/3/17

atox
Apprentice Crafter

Post by atox » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:46 pm

and another thing to think about. unless you need the bonus to your stats that come from your pet. theres not much differance between a 50 and 60 point pet besides price of hydro's.