Incubation Time Reduction Modifier?

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Beast Mastery Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

blindxsecrets
Novice Crafter

Incubation Time Reduction Modifier?

Post by blindxsecrets » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:26 am

I apologize if this has been posted/answered before, but through my casual surfing I haven't seen any mention of it yet (unless I'm blind). I'm new here, but since everyone seems to be so friendly and helpful here I figured I'd ask about something I noticed recently.

I have a BM that I currently have trained to make mounts, and I was skimming through the junk yard when I spotted a modifier I had never before heard of. Incubation Time Reduction. How much of a difference does it make in the incubation times? Is it worth having??
Akantha (90 Jedi [ls]), Akakla (90 ent [buffing]), Kavindra (legacy medic), Casseve (legacy smuggler), Eossa (90 Domestics [food/clothing]), Anasati (90 Structures [structures/starship]), Cerryn (90 Engineer [droids/mounts]), Sidrona (90 Munitions [armor/weapons])

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: Incubation Time Reduction Modifier?

Post by Monty Burns » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:01 am

blindxsecrets wrote:I apologize if this has been posted/answered before, but through my casual surfing I haven't seen any mention of it yet (unless I'm blind). I'm new here, but since everyone seems to be so friendly and helpful here I figured I'd ask about something I noticed recently.

I have a BM that I currently have trained to make mounts, and I was skimming through the junk yard when I spotted a modifier I had never before heard of. Incubation Time Reduction. How much of a difference does it make in the incubation times? Is it worth having??

As I understand it (based on testing done towards the end of last month) it is not working, those that have reported it to work said that each point reduced incubation time by about 35 minutes so at this point I would say that it is not worth having.

:)